All of our staffs have been trained through LoveHOP Academy to do deliverance for inner healing (heart, mind, soul) and also physical healing in the name of Jesus Christ. If you would like to make an appointment, come to one of our corporate prayer times or send us an email at email@example.com.
I. Different things that will open doors for the demonic world:
b. Critical, profanity, idle babblings
1. Brings torment, faith walks out of their life. Give no place to the devil
2. 1 John 4:18 “There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.
1. Matthew 18:34,35 “34 And his master was angry, and delivered him to the torturers until he should pay all that was due to him. 35 “So My heavenly Father also will do to you if each of you, from his heart, does not forgive his brother his trespasses.”
2. Mark 11:25 “And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses. 26 But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your trespasses.”
e. Involvement with demonic activities
1. Demonic books (Ex: Harry Potter), movies (Ex: Twilight), activities (Ex: Quiji board), objects, pictures, program on tv, magazine… etc.
2. Lev 19:31 “Give no regard to mediums and familiar spirits; do not seek after them, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.”
3. If you get an object in your house that is demonic in nature, it will affect your whole family and the ones living there.
a. Joshua 7:1,10-12: “1 But the children of Israel committed a trespass regarding the accursed things, for Achan the son of Carmi, the son of Zabdi,[a] the son of Zerah, of the tribe of Judah, took of the accursed things; so the anger of the LORD burned against the children of Israel.”
b. “12 Therefore the children of Israel could not stand before their enemies, but turned their backs before their enemies, because they have become doomed to destruction. Neither will I be with you anymore, unless you destroy the accursed from among you. 13 Get up, sanctify the people, and say, ‘Sanctify yourselves for tomorrow, because thus says the LORD God of Israel: “There is an accursed thing in your midst, O Israel; you cannot stand before your enemies until you take away the accursed thing from among you.”
II. 12 Strongman in which all demonic activities exist (matthew 12:29):
a. Strongman: the leader of those kinds of unclean or demonic spirits. He is the boss in a mafia. If you get rid of him, his mafia falls apart. He is the leader.
1. Spirit of Jealousy
a. Anger, revenge, murder, rage, competition, suspicion, vengeance..etc.
b. Numbers 5:14 “14 if the spirit of jealousy comes upon him and he becomes jealous of his wife, who has defiled herself; or if the spirit of jealousy comes upon him and he becomes jealous of his wife, although she has not defiled herself—
c. Prov 6:34-35
2. Lying spirit
a. 2 chron 18:21″And he said, I will go out, and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And the Lord said, Thou shalt entice him, and thou shalt also prevail: go out, and do even so.”
b. Actions that will cause you think that it’s of God.
c. Displays controls, stubbornness, forceful (Holy Spirit is meek and gentle)
3. Familiar spirit/Spirit of divination (acts 16:16)
a. Acts holy, knows the future, horoscopes, fortune telling, all types of occults, witchcraft
b. Deut 18:10-12, lev 20:6, 2 kings 21:6
a. Acts 16 “16 Now it happened, as we went to prayer, that a certain slave girl possessed with a spirit of divination met us, who brought her masters much profit by fortune-telling.”
2. to act as a seer
a. deliver an oracle, prophesy, divine
b. 1 Tim 4:1 “Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons, 2 speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron, 3 forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from foods which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth. 4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing is to be refused if it is received with thanksgiving; 5 for it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.”
· Not inspired by the HOLY SPIRIT.
· Acts 16:17 “This girl followed Paul and us, and cried out, saying, “These men are the servants of the Most High God, who proclaim to us the way of salvation.” 18 And this she did for many days.”
· Acts 16:18 “But Paul, greatly annoyed, turned and said to the spirit, ‘I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her.’ And he came out that very hour. 19 But when her masters saw that their hope of profit was gone, they seized Paul and Silas and dragged them into the marketplace to the authorities.“
4. Perverse spirit
a. Isaiah 19:14- “The LORD has mingled a perverse spirit in her midst; And they have caused Egypt to err in all her work, As a drunken man staggers in his vomit.”
b. prov 18:2, prov 33:33, acts 13:10″10 and said, “O full of all deceit and all fraud, you son of the devil, you enemy of all righteousness, will you not cease perverting the straight ways of the Lord?”
c. Hates God- prov 14:2
d. All forms of lust. Live a lie.
e. Everything they say is a lie though they believe it’s a truth. They say that they’ll still go to heaven- that’s not true.
f. Twist the word to fit its life- acts 13:10. Controls all perversion (homosexuality, lesbian, gay) and lust.
5. Spirit of hordum or harlotry
a. Prostitution, idolatry (people who are bound to soap operas, tv programs, who can’t miss their TV shows)
b. Hosea 4:11,12, ezekiel 16:26-29
6. Spirit of heaviness
a. Isaiah 61:3, 1 sam 1:15, 1 sam 16:14
b. Depression, hopelessness, grief, self-pity, gluttony (can’t lose weight), grief, rejection (abused emotionally)
7. Spirit of infirmity
a. All sicknesses
b. Luke 13:11
8. Deaf and dumb spirit
a. Mark 9:17-25
b. Epilepsi- causes you to fall down, seizures, anorexia- pines away, suicide- goes into the water and fire, spirit of death.
c. “Thou deaf and dumb spirit, come out of him!”
d. Matthew 17:14,15
e. Lunatic, suicide, insanity, foams the teeth,
9. Spirit of fear
a. Torment, terror, inferior complex, phobias, feels inadequate, fear of the dark, causes nightmares
b. Job 4:14, 2 tim 1:7
10. Spirit of pride
a. Prov 16:18, prov 13:10, prov 21:24
b. Fighting, contention, division, self-righteousness, controlling, dominating people, strife, scoffs
11. Spirit of bondage
a. Romans 8:15
b. All kinds of addictions
c. Tobacco, drugs, poverty.
12. Spirit of anti-Christ
a. 1 John 4:3,
b. Goes against the knowledge of God, denies that jesus is the Messiah, mostly prevalent in schools, “humanistic,” all religious spirits.