Multiplying wholearted lovers to transform nations sealed with the Love of the Father, Word of Jesus Christ, and Power of Holy Spirit.
The mission is two-fold:
- Transforming identity through seeking & revealing the knowledge of God in the place of worship.
- Commissioning radical lovers to bring revival, unity, and works of mercy in the family, Church, & the harvest or unsaved.
You can co-labor with God to ignite orphans to become sons & daughters, slaves to friends, and the unwanted to Bride of Christ. These become the burning ones sealed with the Great Commandment of Love and set apart for the Great Commission for the glory of God.
“To open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me.” (Acts 26:18;NKJV)
Some of the promises of God and His desires for all include that we would have the inheritance of:
- Abundant life & joy in Jesus.
- Billions of people today medicate pain and loneliness with excessive work, pornography, drugs, etc. Internet pornography accounts for the most revenue greater than the top technology companies combined, and about one in two Christian families consider pornography as a major problem in their home. Over half of the Promise Keeper men have viewed pornography in the past week.
- Experiencing love & family in the Father.
- Poverty is “the result of relationships that do not work, that are not just, that are not harmonious or enjoyable. Poverty is the absence of shalom in all its meanings” (Cobbert & Fikkert, 2009). Poverty is not rooted in lack of material items but it is rooted in broken identity or relationships with self, God, and others. Broken relationships lead to every types of crimes and abuse, including sex trafficking and mental disorder.
- Alumni from the foster care system between twenty to thirty-three years old experience post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) twice as high as for U.S. war veterans, and one in four of these alumni (25.2%) experienced PTSD in the past year. According to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, the information clearinghouse that tracks missing child reports in the United States, 60% of runaways who are victims of sex trafficking had been in the custody of social services or in foster care.
- There are about 1.2 million babies aborted each year in US, and 25 million are aborted worldwide each year. Their mothers face an 81 percent increased risk of mental health problems following an abortion, according to a 2011 study published by the British Journal of Psychiatry — a 110 percent increased risk of alcohol use, and a 155 percent increased risk of suicide.
- Healing & refreshing presence in God.
- Returning missionaries & leaders may have a safe place to receive healing and be refreshed in God.
- Multiplying generational transformers.
- 4/14 Window refers to the age group between four to fourteen that are most receptive to the gospel, and nearly half of the population within the 10/40 Window are children. The opportunities are enormous because 71% of Christians commit their lives to God before fifteen years old, though less than 5% of the Church today are giving time to help them.
- The campuses of America represent the next generation of leaders and internationally. About 50% of them by 2020 will be the next generation in the work force.
- 10/40 Window represents a geographic region that comprise of over 60% of unreached people groups.
- Establishing a place of perpetual worship & prayer where individuals can pray, receive prayer, worship, engage with the Word of God, be “refreshed from the presence of the Lord,” & learn how to operate in the gifts of Holy Spirit.
- Training & empowering believers to teach and live out the Word of God while stewarding the gifts of Holy Spirit.
- Expressing family and love through relationships at social events, group conferences, etc.