If your schedule for work/school is sporadic/irregular, we encourage you to let us know if you will be tuning in from your computer as we record our video-teachings for Radical Lovers Internship! You will still need to be able to commit to our requirements like the rest of the students, but you just need to view the teachings at home at your own time weekly with us. You can indicate if you are applying for this option in your application.
Classes are held Monday through Saturday. Please check with the specific internships to see the time for each instructor. Students are also required to do seven hours of prayer/week at LoveHOP and attend a cell group during the week for accountability.
Application Deadline: two weeks before class start
Please specify all of the days/times that you are available to have the internship in the application. We will create a schedule that will fit to the majority. Cross-Cultural Transformation Intership.
The price for our academy is $200/month for our Radical Lovers Internship and Cross-Cultural Internship. Radical Lovers Internship is a nine-month program and Cross-Cultural is a three-month program designed to raise and empower leaders for the transformation of their sphere of influence. If you feel the program was not worth it after FULL completion of it, we have a guarantee for a 100% refund.
The application has four components. All of the components must be sent together at the same due day. Admissions decisions will not be made until we receive your complete application.
Step 1: Ask your pastor and a person to recommend you. Let them fill out the information here.
Personal recommendation form (completed by someone who has known you for at least two years): click here.
Pastoral recommendation form (completed by someone who has known you for at least one year): click here.
Step 2: Apply online!
· Sign up online for our internship (Fragrance of Love/Radical Lovers): click here. · The application takes between 30 minutes to an hour and a half to finish. You will not be able to return at any time and continue working on it. Give yourself sufficient time.
Be ready to include a personal testimony that includes the following:
1) A summary of your personal journey with Christ.
2) Describe any past or present life-controlling issues, whether mental, emotional, or relational.
3) Your goals for the future, including your life vision and ministry plans.
4) Expectations for your time at LoveHOP and a summary of what you hope to learn at LoveHOP.
– If you are applying for Music Academy, you must have gone through an internship or do it simultaneously with one of our internship (Fragrance of Love/Radical Lovers). If you have applied for our internship before, you can apply for our Music Academy by itself. You can apply by clicking here.If you have not applied for it, be sure that you apply for both application.
Step 3: Follow through with all two references, to be sure they have completed the recommendation by the application deadline.
1. We will contact you to let you know we have received your application, and to arrange a phone and/or person interview.
2. We will generally notify you of your acceptance or denial within thirty days of your phone and/or personal interview.
3. Accepted students and interns will receive further instructions by email from LoveHOP.