The application has four components. All of the components must be sent together at the same due day. Admissions decisions will not be made until we receive your complete application.
Step 1: Ask your pastor and a person to recommend you. Let them fill out the information here.
Step 2: Apply online!
· Sign up online for our internship (Fragrance of Love/Radical Lovers): click here.
· The application takes between 30 minutes to an hour and a half to finish. You will not be able to return at any time and continue working on it. Give yourself sufficient time.
Be ready to include a personal testimony that includes the following:
1) A summary of your personal journey with Christ.
2) Describe any past or present life-controlling issues, whether mental, emotional, or relational.
3) Your goals for the future, including your life vision and ministry plans.
4) Expectations for your time at LoveHOP and a summary of what you hope to learn at LoveHOP.
- If you are applying for Music Academy, you must have gone through an internship or do it simultaneously with one of our internship (Fragrance of Love/Radical Lovers). If you have applied for our internship before, you can apply for our Music Academy by itself. You can apply by clicking here. If you have not applied for it, be sure that you apply for both application.
Step 3: Follow through with all two references, to be sure they have completed the recommendation by the application deadline.
1. We will contact you to let you know we have received your application, and to arrange a phone and/or person interview.
2. We will generally notify you of your acceptance or denial within thirty days of your phone and/or personal interview.
3. Accepted students and interns will receive further instructions by email from LoveHOP.